Salary: Competitive Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 37.5 per week Location: Snetterton
Benefits: Competitive package
Eco2 specialises in initiating, developing, financing and operating renewable energy projects throughout the UK and Europe. Biomass and Wind assets play a major role in our renewable energy portfolio, however we are also keen to use our environmentally sensitive, risk managed development expertise to build on our success in other established and emerging technologies.
Our approach recognises the need to balance commercial issues with the environmental benefits deriving from Renewable Energy projects, and we understand that this needs to be demonstrated at both strategic and local levels. We work closely with all key stakeholders, including local authorities, local community groups, planners, environmental groups and government departments, from a very early stage, to aid a successful project conversion.
- To be responsible for the upload and maintenance of contractual information required under the Snetterton Management Services Agreement (MSA).
- To be responsible for maintaining the accuracy of Snetterton contract arrangements on the CENGEA system, and ensure that the system is used correctly.
- To provide general office support services to the Snetterton fuel team.
- To support Snetterton fuel suppliers and contractors with up to date information about their supply position.
- To comply at all times with HSEQ requirements across all Snetterton MSA activities.
- To assist colleagues in co-ordinating meetings and associated arrangements.
- To support the fuel team in its use of the CENGEA system, acting as a local champion.
- To co-ordinate marketing and exhibition arrangements and associated materials for Cereals and LAMMA each year.
- To co-ordinate with the Cardiff head office on company matters.
- To plan and organise your personal workload.
- Assist with the compilation of management reports and ensure that submission deadlines are met.
- On-going development of systems and procedures to improve efficiency.
- Review personal working methods and ensure that personal PDP is completed on schedule.
- Communicate in verbal and written form in a helpful and professional manner both internally and externally.
- Establish and maintain accurate written procedures manuals for all key aspects of the role.
- Demonstrate professionalism and enthusiasm to colleagues, suppliers and customers.
- You should have a confident and outgoing approach.
- You should enjoy meeting people face-to-face.
- You should be a motivated self-starter and have good time management skills.
- You should have a disciplined and diligent approach to record keeping.
- Develop a good understanding of the business.
- Take a proactive and problem solving approach to challenges.
- Take a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards the role.
- Take a caring and supportive attitude towards colleagues and foster a positive and collaborative working environment.
- Show a willingness to carry out additional tasks outside your normal responsibilities.
- Review personal working methods and be keen to expand skills.
Click here to download a copy of the full job description